On 17-Mar-15 2:00 PM, bob wrote:
Well...I'm pulling my hair out. I have tried several different things.
Here is my problem.

I look up a QSO (F8) to cfm I hit F2 update hit F8 to loo for next qso hit enter YES. enters blank look up enter next call.. to cfm hit enter hit F2 cfm update then F8 on and on.

When I try to print the labels there only shows ONE label to be printed.

So how do I look up the QSO cfm it and get it to set the print label flag then go to the next one. Also if I enter the qsdo to print it will print one at a time. BUt when I enter the next qso only that qso will print not the one that would of before.
Its like I can only print one at at time.

I have done this a thousand times back in the day.
BUT I am just now getting back after three years to doing my qsling requests.

I can print them out one at a time but I want to get them in a print list like it used to work. And OH I can not view a print label preview either. it comes up but it does'nt show the ONE qsl that will print.

You have to go to Preferences -> F2 Key and check the box "Mark for printing a label", then save.

73 .... Zoran WA7AA