If you have confirmations on LoTW that you want to submit for DXCC credit,
you can create a DXCC application on LoTW and add those confirmations to
the application.

See the directions at https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/dxcc-award-credit/
You'll need to link your DXCC account with your LoTW account - see the
first link on the page referenced above.
73,
    -Rick