See my notes here
http://www.qsl.net/sv1dpi/en/dx4win/printqsos.html

73 Kostas SV1DPI

On 27/5/2015 10:41 πμ, Charles Cu nningham wrote:
Can anyone help a DX4Win relative newbie setup to print QSL labels on Avery
5160 label stock??

I'm a relative newbie with DX4Win and I want to setup to print QSL labels,
but I've never tried before. I  want to print labels on Avery 5160 label
stock and for the moment  I want to use an HP 6940 inkjet printer, but I
also have a Brother MFC-6890CDW inkjet printer that I could use

My problem is figuring out how to get into the print setup editor to specify
the label stock and set up the dimensions etc. So far, no luck!  I have
tried printing the labels on plain letter paper before attempting to print
on label stock, but the layout clearly starts too close to the top of the
page for the 5160 label stock. In the 5150 EXAMPLE in DX4Win, the top
spacing is given as 0,500 in,  which is about right. I need to learn how to
get into the label print editor and specify the 5160 labels, and if
necessary, adjust the pitch; and spacing etc. to suit my printers.  I've
been thrashing around with it, but haven't  ""broken the code"!

Can anyone provide some help and guidance?? Thanks so much!!

73,

Charlie,  K4OTV