From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of John
Lambert
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 8:43 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN Disconnects?

I have the latest version of DX4WIN. I notice that it is disconnecting from
the AR cluster node on a regular basis every 7 to 8 hours or so. I do have
keepalive set and it is triggering every 5 minutes so it is probably not
DX4WIN problem but wonder if anyone might have insight as to where I might
start looking. Don't seem to be having a problem with modem, router or other
programs.