I never update "keep alive" but only the other one (TCP).

I always run at VE7CC and have no problems with the dx cluster closing etc.

73 Joe, OZ0J

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] På vegne af Kostas SV1DPI
Sendt: 26. juni 2015 06:20
Til: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Emne: Re: [Dx4win] DX spots

I had the same problem. I called my isp many times without finding a solution.
I used ve7cc software to solve the problem. Some time ago I changed my adsl
router modem and I thought to check it again. Guess it.
I have not problem now. Sorry I can not find what the problem or better the
difference was in the previous modem...

73 Kostas SV1DPI