Hi,While I am on vacation,  my friend, F1AYO, who has just purchased and
installed DX4WIN, tries to make it work on PSK31 mode with is K3 transceiver.
He tried two connections between his PC  and K3:- USB on PC connector to K3
RS232 port via Prolific USB/RS232 interface- USB on PC connected to the Signal
Link USB interface, whose USB output goes to K3 RS232 port via Prolific
converter.
After starting DX4WIN, K3 frequency is correctly shown and followed. Opening
PSK31 window on DX4WIN, he has both scope and waterfall displays and the PSK31
audio signals received from K3 are well shown and correctly decoded.
PROBLEM:
- no PTT on K3 with different DX4WIN PSK31 and DX4WIN Preferences
configurations when PSK31 TX activated
- tried to key via VOX activated on K3: no PTT either
- forced K3 on TX via push-button: no TX modulation on transmit (TX AF is
supposed to modulate K3 via one of RS232 input pins; maybe VOX doesn't trigger
as there is no TX audio)

I will try to help Antoine via phone (I had never used any K3 radio and do not
know its features/configurations; Antoine says the K3 setup is rather
complicated). So,if some K3/DX4WIN user has a good PSK31 working configuration,
I would appreciate the info that contains: -- connection between PC and K3 via
USB or Signal Link (I do not know this one either :) ! )- setup of DX4WIN
Preferences related to radio, keying , CW and PSK31 parameters.- any particular
K3 setup procedure in order to make it work on PSK31 with DX4WIN
Thanks in advance !
73, Radi F6GNZ