From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Scott
Townley
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 9:37 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Automating Internet/packet connections

To connect to a telnet packet cluster is normally many steps:
Right-click in the packet window and select Internet Connection Select my
telnet host from a list Click a function key to login with my callsign Click
another function key to sh/dx

Is there any way to make all of this happen with a single function key?  The
bit that is stumping me is that there is no apparent keyboard shortcut for
Internet Connection.

I use DX4win while mobile, and occasionally have to reset the connection due
to cellular coverage.  All those steps (*especially* the right-click!) force
me to pull over to reset.  If I could just reach over and punch a button
that would be oh so much better.

Thanks in advance,