Hello Cesare,
Thank you very much for fast response. I did not know anything about FLE, just
downloaded it now. I was using BV7 for QSL prints from the beginning, but did
not know Bernd has nade the Fast Log Entry. So, will try it, though I still
think it will take a lot of time to enter all paper QSOs even with this short
method. But will see if my nerves support it, HI!
Best 73 and thanks again,
Radi F6GNZ