thanks Bud that solved the problem. I saw nothing about the difference between cap X and small x in the help files but you hit the nail on the head and got me straightened out! Tnx 73's Cort K4WI

Bud Semon <mailto:bse...@gmail.com>
Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:27 PM
Cort,

%x (small x) sends the date, so that is why you are sending the date. I think you want %X (capital X), which starts the transmission - even though it says starts a PSK transmission. %X is what I am using.

Offhand, I can't find the complete definitions of all the control keys with capital letters - maybe someone else can point us at it.

Good luck.

73, Bud N7CW