From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 8:58 AM
To: w...@att.net
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] RTTY & dx4win latest version

> I see there is a RTTY window (that you can't close )and a MTTY WINDOW also
>  I believe I'm going to USE   The sound card inside my router and the
Mitty window in dx4win.
> why are there two windows?

Bernie, off the top of my head, the RTTY window was to operate RTTY with
external hardware devices that had a COM port interface, like a HAL or TNC.
The MMTTY window interfaces to the MMTTY software which makes use of your
computer's sound card.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us