Tnx Glyn for your info, gd deal.
What The problem I see with my labels are the way the finished type appears on
the label
The type is squeezed to the left side of the label instead of spreading out
across the 1x4 inches label
Prints out like it's on a 25/8
All the text is to the left side, not spread out across the label
It's like one size fits all
Perhaps the problem is I use two different fonts a larger font for the callsign
a smaller one for the QSL information?
Tnx so much.
Bernie/WO2N.>

Sent from my iPhone 6s>