Try changing the video/display resolution settings  in Win10,  go higher, will
show more windows,
 73's Ed
w...@ymail.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/W1ZZ

    On Sunday, July 3, 2016 5:08 PM, Courtney Judd <k...@k4wi.net> wrote:

you the man Dave! worked like a charm... I'll save this email as I will
not remember the solution the next time this happens! Thanks for the
help! 73's Cort K4WI