I want to generate both QSL and Address labels for a bunch of QSLs.  I did this:

    QSLs | Print QSL Labels

I have selected "5160" as the label format.  I have the following boxes checked:

    (x) Print QSL Manager Labels
    (x) Print Via Manager
    (x) Print Method Labels

I click the Print button.  For Destination, I chose Preview.  I see
149 pages of QSL labels.  The *only* QSL label that appears to have a
(bold) address label associated with it is this one:

    K3N via WX3B

And I went through *every one* of the 149 preview pages.

Why aren't other address labels being shown?  I'm using the same
country file as everyone else, and I have checked several managers to
ensure they are in the QSL Manager Addresses database.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us