Hej Goran,

That is beyond me, sorry!  Perhaps someone else on the list will have an
answer that will work.

Mike Cizek WØVTT
From: Göran Lundell [mailto:glunde...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 08:20
To: Mike Cizek W0VTT
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Help with Printing QSL-labels

Hi Mike and thanks .
I am not sure I understand what to do so: I go to print and instead of
PRINTER I choose PREWIEV and it starts counting pages and continues when it
reaches one million. In this particular data base I have some 40.000 QSO:s,
so it seems that soimething is really amiss  For every QSO there is a No for
print. I have also reset all print items.
What to do?
73
Goran

Hej Goran,

It sounds like the QSL Label Flags got changed.  You can do a print preview
to see how many labels it wants to print, then reset the ones you don't want
to print back to N.

Mike Cizek WØVTT