Hello all,

My XP computer just died and I have Win 8.05 set up on a win 7 machine. Almost everything is fine except...

1. My DX4WIN ver 6.04 files were saved on a flash drive. I imported that file into DX4win 8.05. All the qso's came through except for one problem...all the qso info is gone; name, qth, etc. Everything else is there.

2. I have downloaded the updater but it won't run because I am missing VCRunTIME140.dll. I remember having that problem with my XP machine and someone told me how to fix that problem.

Any help?

Carol