From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Ernie Walls
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 07:30
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] v 9.01 - Custom Award question.

I will try to keep this simple - and I do hope there is a simple answer that
I have completely overlooked.

I worked Yoshi, and he lives in Sendai City (Japan).

I want to populate both the 'Custom Award' and 'Custom award value' boxes on
the logging window.

We all know how we collected this same information (data) in v8.05 and prior
- and that Sendai City is city number '4616' in (Jim's AD1C) the JCC award
database.

Let's assume, however, that I do not know this and want to find out this
very same information using v9.01.

What I did was select 'JCC' from the list contained within the 'Custom
Award' database. So 'JCC' populates the 'Custom Award' box.

I then clicked on the 'Custom award value' box, and a list of numbers comes
up - thousands of numbers. Just numbers, as far as I can see!

My question is - how do I find out which of those many numbers belongs
(equals) Sendai City. In v8.05 there was a database that allowed you to
match the name of the city with the corresponding award number - easy!

How do I do this very same thing using v9,01.

What did I miss?

Please help - it must be simple?

Ernie Walls VK3FM
vk...@wallsy.com.au<mailto:vk...@wallsy.com.au>