From: John, K9EL
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:23 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Comment on Version 9

Obviously each person is entitled to their opinion.  It is true that 9.01
does not add any revolutionary features.   However, there are many of us
that have used DX4Win for a very long time and enjoy how the software works.
It is easy to use and we know it well.   Version 8 was getting old and was
missing some key features that have evolved since Version 8 was published.
Version 9 solves my concerns with Version 8 and adds some very nice
features.   I was not expecting or wanting a revolution - I wanted DX4Win to
be modern and up to date - thank you Paul for doing exactly that.   $35 is a
very small price to pay for software that I use every day.  If you review
the detailed list of changes, there are a lot of enhancements.

73,
John K9EL