When you make what you want with righkt click, don't forget that you never download the logbook layouts during update as you will loose what you have made.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 21/10/2017 6:29 μμ, ο Paul Ferguson έγραψε:
I migrated to DX4WIN 9.01. I want to modify the format of my Logbook to
match the way I modified it in Ver 8. The help file says I can change
which Logbook fields are shown and their order:

Manage the reports that are displayed in the LogBook Window.
The report that is displayed by default in the LogBook Window can be
specified in File | Preferences | Reports / Labels.
Reports are defined by selecting a number of fields and the sequence in
which they occur.

When I go to File > Preferences > Rep/Labels  I get a window saying I
am using Default Report Format  "Logbook".
I understand I am using the default, but I do not see how to change it.

I see in the help files that I need to run the Logbook Window Report
Editor, but I do not see how to invoke the Report Editor.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Paul
K5ESW