Hi Jim,

1. I checked item 1 by going thru the DXCC window and choosing the more rare entities. I found all to have IOTA's assigned.

2.    Yes this is true for single island entities.

3.    Yes the double back check is understood.

4.    OK, it will not correct any previously entered wrong IOTA's.

5.    I ran the CHECK IOTAs and saw a message window open.
One IOTA was set.
I don't know which one and so don't know where to find IOTAMSG in WHICH QSO notes. My message was not specific like yours which pointed you to a callsign and the PA QSO issue.

6.. The remainder of your email has great insight into the what and how. Thanks.

No issues to report.

Was just hoping for some magic in finding any QSO's with IOTAs that I failed to enter from more obscure places listed in the IOTA site listing.

Again thanks for your help. Always appreciated.

73,

Bud W3LL

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Reisert AD1C