On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:55 PM, John W9RPM wrote:

> Hi, Do I have to do something in V9.01 when I click on an FT8 spot in the DX
> spots window? The Radio will go to the correct frequency and FT8 mode
> briefly, and then to SSB in the Mode window in the log window.

If your radio interface is active, then this is the expected behavior,
assuming the radio is set to USB or LSB to make FT8 QSOs.  DX4WIN
always tries to use the selected radio mode if the radio interface is
active.  This would have also been true for RTTY if you were using
AFSK keying.  In other words, it's not something new, but perhaps
something that could be improved upon.

I find it easier to just do all my FT8 work in WSJT-X and periodically
import the ADIF file into DX4WIN.  I know that some people would like
to see things more integrated.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us