From: Paul van der Eijk
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:22 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] Maintenance release DX4WIN 902

Available for download as a fresh install or update using the "Check for
update" menu option.

These are the changes:

·Removed modes from the ICOM-7300 rig file that are not native to the radio

·Problem with opening RTTY Window

·Check for a valid US state when updating from callbook

·Other windows did not update when modifying callsign

·Conversion of submission flags for older logs (versions 7 and earlier)

·Awards that have a picture mask defined (like 1010) did not display data
field

·A double-click in a county report did not display correct QSO

·A few cosmetic changes