also having mmtty issue tonight.... trying to work 9u4m on 40 split and rx window shows everything printing in reverse order, tx is the same... in other words my call shows as IW4K instead of K4WI; 599 comes up as 995 etc. I have gritty up and running and it shows correct order in its receive so problem has to be mmtty/dx4win issue.... what to do to make it print correctly? thanks, Cort K4WI

John Holmes <mailto:w9...@comcast.net>
Monday, November 13, 2017 6:40 PM
I am using the latest version of MMTTY 1.70K. When I launch MMTTY using the
WINDOW>MMTTY menu in DX4WIN 9.02, the bottom 1/4 of the following are
missing: the FFT display, the squelch bar and the waterfall. If I enlarge
MMTTY to full screen then reduce the size to the normal size (about 2"
tall), the displays are OK. Not a big deal but irritating. If I launch MMTTY
directly from the desktop (not through DX4WIN) it appears as it should,
correctly at 2"high. MMTTY is located in c:\ham\MMTTY. Any ideas?

John W9ILY