From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Paul van der Eijk
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 07:03
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Update 9.03

When you do a Help | Check for Updates you will find that version 903 is
available.

The last two days I have been chasing the F8 problem. I hope I fixed it
because during normal testing it works for me. At least one problem I found
was that using "Search using previous filter" did not show the previously
selected mode group. So a double-click in the country window should show the
mode group.

Jim also provided a few updated files.

--Paul, KK4HD