-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Tony Brock-Fisher via DX4WIN
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 15:21
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN v9.0.2.1134

Hello-

I recently upgraded from v4.07 to 9.0.2.1134.

It has some changed behavior and I'd like to get some help.

Mostly I am a contester. For contesting, I use N1MM+ logger.

After the contest, I export the log in ADIF from N1MM+ and import it to
DX4WIN.

I am interested in certain awards like the DX Challenge, where I can
only qualify for the award if I am actually the operator for the
contact, not just the callsign holder.

So previously, with v4.07, before I import the ADIF file, I would edit
it, changing the tag 'OPERATOR' to 'COMMENT'.

This made the operator callsign appear in the 'Notes for this QSO' field
in DX4WIN. I could then use group numbers to separate QSOs I actually
made from QSOs made by other operators.

When I attempt this in v9, the call sign now appears in 'Notes for this
Call' field. Furthermore, when I do a filter looking for my call, it
logically ORs the data in that field.

I believe the root of the problem is that v9 now imports 'COMMENT' into
'Notes for this CALL', when it used to import to 'Notes for this QSO'.

Is there a way to change this?

Alternately, is there another ADIF tag that would direct the data to the
'Notes for this QSO' field, which is not OR'd by a search?

This change was made somewhere between v4.07 and v9 - so it may not be
unique to v9.

Thanks,

-Tony, K1KP