Hello,

 Today while doing a little Hunt and Peck in the ARRL 10 meter contest I
notice an issue with the bearing heading in the latest upgrade.

 I heard a station in Prince Georges County in MD. I live in Eastern PA in
Berks County.

The DX4Win program is telling me to turn the beam towards the 262' bearing.
I am using the latest Flying horse CB on CD. But according to the QRZ web
site the bearing should be 210'. This is a 52' difference.

 I doubled check my Preferences on the Grid Locator and Longitude and
Latitude and all is correct.

 Just wondering if there is something I am missing or is there a small issue
with the bearing in the program.

So far I like the new version and I do understand there will be a few bugs
to work out.

73
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL