Hi Andy,

If this is the same thing I ran into after my upgrade, The date field was not
wide enough (DD/MM/YYYY).
Under File | Preferences | Screen Tab
Screen Fonts / Scale
Change the Scale factor from 80 to 100.
Font size should be 9.

LoTW Export has not changed, the process remains the same.
I used FAX as my FT8 mode in V8, after importing my log to V9, I did a search
(F8)
for mode FAX, then in the Logging Window QSO | Multiple QSO operations | Set
mode to FT8
this changed all my FAX to FT8.

Hope this helps.

73 es HNY,