Hi Dave,

I don't know what you want to do once you find out which QSOs have either Cnfm
flag set but if you just want to see "a list" (not make any mods) the following
might get you an answer:

 1) Open the log in question (I'll use G3UEG in my scenario)
 2) Hit F8
 3) Set the Cnfm flag to Y
 4) Hit <enter>
 5) Go to File -> Import/export -> DX4WIN9 -> File -> Export -> G3UEG_cnfm ->
SAVE -> Yes (use filter) -> OK
 6) Click the Red X (to exit the Import/Export menu)
 7) Hit F8
 8) Set the LoTW Cnfm flag to Y
 9) Hit <enter>
10) Go to File -> Import/export -> DX4WIN9 -> File -> Export -> G3UEG_lotw_cnfm
-> SAVE -> Yes (use filter) -> OK
11) Click the Red X (to exit the Import/Export menu)
12) File -> NEW -> G3UEG_Cnfms -> OPEN
13) File -> Import/Export -> DX4WIN9 -> File -> Import -> G3UEG_Cnfm -> OK
14) File -> Import/Export -> DX4WIN9 -> File -> Import -> G3UEG_lotw_Cnfm ->
OPEN -> select "Imported QSO is ignored" -> OK
15) Note that the "xxx Duplicate QSOs were ignored" value is the number of QSOs
with BOTH the cnfm and LoTW Cnfm flags set
16) Click OK
17) Click the Red X (to exit the Import/Export menu)
18) File -> Info (tells how many QSOs had one or both of the Cnfm flags set)

This should show you which QSOs have either Cnfm flag set.

Hope this helps (it is a lot of steps but shouldn't take very long to do)

73,
Lee  N7NU

P.S.  If you are not on DX4WIN version 9.x, use the highest DX4WINx format
available in steps 5, 10, 13-14
>>> David Gould <d...@g3ueg.co.uk> 1/31/2018 4:33 AM >>>
I have just upgraded from V7 to V9.

The QSO confirmation data has changed as I see it.

I can get those confirmed by card, those that are confirmed by LoTW, and
also those that are confirmed by card **AND** LoTW.

How do I find those QSO that are confirmed by card **OR** Lotw?

73, Dave G3UEG

Message delivered to hall...@lanecc.edu