Well...

I found the answer...  During the CQ WPX this past weekend, I moved all the MMTTY windows to the second screen to give me more room on the main screen...  I normally leave the second screen turned off...  Yup as soon as I turned the screen on, there was the MMTTY screen...  All I had to do was to drag the MMTTY screen back to the main monitor...  Problem solved...

Glad to find out it wasn't anything to do with DX4Win, just a forgetful operator...

Steve, N4DXS