Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 22:47:05 +0200

From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1...@otenet.gr <mailto:sv1...@otenet.gr> >

To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net <mailto:dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Printing Labels in Sequence?

Have in mind that if some of the QSOs are confirmed will be printed with a
tnx and the rest (not confirmed) with a pse. Also if in some of the QSOs the
method (buro, direct, etc) is different, will be printed in different
labels. Is this the case?

73 Kostas SV1DPI

???? 3/3/2018 22:20, ? Eric Rosenberg ??????: