I would like to just interject a little note here.
Reading all the posts it seems many people are having problems with
the latest CTY files.
If you read the release notes that Jim places on his CTY release
emails it will tell you what to look for after an update.
For example I go to HELP (on the main menu) and click check for
updates. If there are updates I allow DX4WIN to install them.
I look at the release notes so I can confirm I have the latest CTY
file. To check for the latest version type VERSION in the Callsign
window and hit return. The version notes says I should see Tanzania,
5H for the country, which it does. In the QSL Mgr box it shows
22-MAR-2018, which is the date of the release. If you see these then
you know you have the latest CTY file. This update function of Ver 9.0
is so much better than the previous update methods.

GL & 73

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.club