I have been trying to help Juan EA5FID with his problem.  I ran out of
ideas.  Here are the clues:

*       MMTTY transmits and receives OK alone
*       MMTTY launches out of DX4WIN OK (executable entered correctly and
launches)
*       MMTTY receives OK when launched from DX4WIN
*       Problem:  Does not transmit when launched out of DX4WIN

*       Using: TX / PTT & FSK / Port EXTFSK in MMTTY
*       Using ICOM radio commands for Rx/Tx (Icom CI-V)

If you can help Juan that would be appreciated.  I am not using Icom.  I can
send an email train with pictures of his settings directly if needed.

/Dan KI6X