How do I create an award submission which includes one CSV file for all
mediums, not just QSL Card or eQSL?

For WPX award submission both QSL Card and eQSL are selected in the Award Setup
for WPX since both are acceptable for confirmations.

But I’m forced to choose one or the other in the Submission Medium box. Not
both (or all) is available as a choice.

I need to send CSV files for Mixed, Phone, CW and Digital files that include
all acceptable mediums in each Mixed, Phone, CW and Digital file.
Otherwise I’d be sending twice the files.
Four eQSL files and four QSL Card files. The award manager would then need to
combine the respective QSL Card and EQSL CSV files.

73,

Bud W3LL
w...@arrl.net