Hi All:

For some reason I am unable to see changes made to the DXWIN log after I import the WSJT .adi file into the logger.  I just made a WSJT qso, logged it into the WSJT log, and it shows up in the log.adi file.  I then imported it into the logger, but the QSO doesn't show up in the log.  In fact after doing the "Import" it appears like nothing new was added when I looked at the pop up screen showing the results of the import.

I did import this .adi file a week or so and FT8 Q's showed up in the DX4WIN log window....however not all of them....couldn't find any VP/D Q's for FT8 (the other modes work there though).

What am I doing wrong?  Using version 9.

Tnx for any assistance you can provide.  I really don't want to enter all those FT8 Q's manually!

Jerry....K7LY