If you could post the ADIF details for the QSO downloaded from LoTW it
would help with diagnosis - specifically just the grid details.

(Some loggers don't capture the full Gridsquare details, just "KM17", not
"KM17uw". If you can say specifically what LoTW provides, it'll be useful.)
73,
    -Rick

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 9:38 PM Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
wrote:

> > Here is an example. I worked SX60RAAG one time only. On LOTW his GRID is
> KM17UW.
> > When I imported his record, DX4WIN shows on the QSO a GRID of KM18UA and
> an Import
> > error on the KM17UW grid that he posted on LOTW. So where does DX4WIN
> come up with
> > KM18UA if I have no previous log record with this station? BTW the
> import log shows only
> > 1 record from SX60RAAG.
>
> I assume the QSO did *not* have anything in the Grid field before you
> imported the LoTW confirmations?  Can you search your original log for
> any QSOs logged with the grid square KM18ua?  Similarly, are there any
> QSO records in the LoTW report that have that grid square?
>
> That is a real mystery!  You may need to send your log to Paul
> (pre-import, along with the LoTW report) so he can investigate how
> this could happen.
>
> I will be doing an import soon, and I'll keep an eye out for this problem.
>
> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA