From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net>
On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 05:54 AM
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Version 9.05 available

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 2:50 PM Paul van der Eijk wrote:

> When doing Help | Check for Updates you will find a new version for
> the executable and other files.
>
> This is the change log:

> Use callsign and suffix data for direction / distance calculation

The next version of the DX4WIN country database will really make this
useful.  I hope to have a new one in a few days.

Jim Reisert AD1C, < <mailto:jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>,  <http://www.ad1c.us> http://www.ad1c.us

This list hosted by:  <http://www.qsl.net> http://www.qsl.net
Please help support this email list:  <http://www.qsl.net/donate.html>