Be aware if you are exporting a DX4WIN report as a csv file into Excel:

DX4WIN uses an asterisk (*) to denote credited entities in a report. This character is a special reserved character in Excel, and attempting to use the raw csv export file from a DX4WIN report will therefore give some weird results. I'm always forced to first run the csv file through Notepad or Wordpad and do a search and replace on all the * characters. This has been a problem with the program forever, and I sure wish it could be fixed.

73...
Randy, W8FN