From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of David Kozinn, K2DBK
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:16 PM
To: 'Paul GRANGER' <f6...@hotmail.com>; 'Dan Violette' <dank...@socal.rr.com>;
'REFLECTOR dx4win' <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Ideas for development

I'm trying to understand the issue. Let's say I work you at some point on 20M
CW, then I work you again in a contest again on 20M CW. I import the ADIF file,
are you saying that you should get a warning that I've worked you before? I
don't understand why that would be a problem. Like many of us, this happens all
the time.

If you're talking about preventing a truly duplicate QSO from being imported
(same band, mode, and time), that's what the "Imported QSO is ignored" setting
is for on the Options for duplicate QSOs dialog when importing.

I use this all the time because for FT-8, I just feed it my whole log every
time I import and it ignores the duplicate.