Thanks Paul,

It worked perfectly. The text file bore both QSOs.

I exported py2yp_wdupe.dxl and py2yp_nodupe.dxl to py2yp_wdupe.txt and py2yp_nodupe.txt using BASIC filter. After that I did use DOS command:

diff py2yp_wdupe.txt py2yp_nodupe.txt > differ.txt

and then:

type differ.txt

to see the result on the screen.

Great! Thanks again Paul.