Both in one computer. Even you have 2 computers you need to have one log. Dx4win can not keep the log over a network. Even for contest use it is better wth one computer. Most contest software supports 2 keyboards, one for every radio (dx4win does not).

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 9/12/2019 3:14 π.μ., ο steve sala έγραψε:
I am using a Yaesu FTdx5000MP with DX4WIN in one of two Dell computers.  I have
an Icom IC-7610  and have two choices.  Maybe you guys  who have this
experience could give me your thoughts.

Choice 1:
FTdx5000MP and IC-7610 in computer 1 with DX4WIN (allows two transceivers)

Choice 2:
FTdx5000MP in computer 1 with DX4WIN
IC-7610 in computer 2 with second copy of DX4WIN

I would switch between the two transceivers with a switch for my Alpha 9500 amp.

73s
Stephen sala
K7AWB