During some recent problems in solving my misplaced DX4WIN logbook in a
2-monitor system, after the solution, I had a couple of the MMTTY screens
showing on one monitor over a background of my dog.  I thought they were
separate windows, but I could not eliminate them or even move them.

 In trying to solve this, I removed the MMTTY link in the RTTY preferences and
the program on my desktop.  By loading them back, no difference.  A couple days
later, I decided to change my screen background preferences from a dog picture
to just a green screen.  The MMTTY windows disappeared and I decided that
somehow a screen print of two MMTTY pictures got on top of my dog.  Anyway,  I
now a have a problem with MMTTY use.

If I now go to the Window selection at the top of the Entry Screen, and select
MMTTY, it gets checked and a partial MMTTY window shows up.  It has the 8 boxes
at the bottom for calling  and giving reports, but I do not have the boxes at
the top of the screen where you select all the parameters which make the
program work for you.

Any help on this?

73s
Stephen