Paul

What you explained certainly does work.

However, what I was looking for in the Submission Report Only function was a
display of all possible eligible QSLs without updating the Award Flag to
Submitted.

For example, say I want to have DX4WIN identify WAZ 20M LOTW CW QSLs so I can
compare to the ARRL Lotw selection. I make the appropriate actions:

Report/Action-Submission

Submission Medium- LOTW

Mode – CW

Band -20

Then I check Submission Report Only expecting to see those entries that could
be flagged as submitted if I ran the selection without checking Submission
Report Only.

I get only the empty browser with the column titles.  If I don’t  select
Submission Report only, things are normal and I get the desired listing and the
Submitted flag is set on all the selected QSLs. But not wanting to have these
set until I have had a chance to compare to LOTW, I need to exit DX4WIN without
Saving.

The way you describe the Submission Report Only function is that it is there as
an “after the fact” feature. That is, it is to display all the previously
Submitted (and not Checked) entries on file. Perhaps as a way to compare to
what may have been accepted by an award sponsor.

If this is the design then I’m okay with it

Jim KS1J