CU on the air.
73,
BG

On 6/15/2020 11:52 AM, n...@vci.net wrote:
Bob,

Assuming you are using Version 9 of DX4WIN, the digital modes will be
imported correctly.  FT4 QSOs show up as MFSK for the mode and FT4 as the
submode.  FT8 QSOs show up as FT8 for the mode and no submode.

73,

Dave, N4QS

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Gill Mail
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 10:55 AM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] VHF contest log

I made a few QSOs during the weekend in the ARRL VHF contest.
Some on CW / FT8 and FT4.
My question; if I upload my adif file from N1MM directly into dx4win as I
normally do will the FT8 / FT4 QSOs be logged correctly in dx4win ?
I am sure this has been covered but I can't seem to locate it.
Thanks for the help.
73,
Bob, K5BG

"I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without,but because of the insidious forces working from within." Douglas McArthur