Thank you Kostas,

It worked fine.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar

On 6/16/2020 1:47 PM, Kostas SV1DPI wrote:
I think this webpage can do it for you

http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 16/6/2020 15:41, ο PY2YP έγραψε:
So far I've 327 unique JA stations on 80m so I'd like to know if I'm entitled to this award on 80. The question is:

Does anybody know how to download a LOTW report filtering only JA on 80 meters? I know that there is a query filtering the "Most Recent QSLs", however, I couldn't figure out how to download an ADIF file from that query.

Thanks in advance.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar