I just want to throw in that if you discovered the mistake before you saved the
log you can exit without saving and the Y will be gone when you reopen DX4WIN.
In other words the log will reopen to how it was before you made the changes
but did not save the changes. A warning will come up when you attempt to exit
telling you the log has been modified and do you want to save the changes. You
would click NO and the log is saved to as it was before you made the change. In
your situation you would need to import the N1MM contest log again without
having it set the labels to Y. But that might be easier than setting dates, etc.

When I import a contest log or do other stuff to my log like LoTW stuff I
always go to FILE>SAVE AS and right click my dxl file and send it to a USB
thumb drive. Then if I mess up my contest import I can always go back to where
I was before by reloading my saved .dxl file rather than using the new modified
.dxl file that I made a mistake to.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ
http://gocoastguard.comY will be gone
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.club