A while back, I was checking out the system and briefly brought up MMTTY from within DX4WIN. I changed modes and closed the MMTTY window. Now after numerous openings and closings of DX4WIN the MMTTY window always starts with the program. The "Window" menu on the main logger window always comes up with the MMTTY window selected and no matter what I do I can't make it go away. Manually closing the MMTTY window doesn't remove the selection in the Window menu. The "Leave all windows in original position" option is selected in the Screen section of the Preferences editor. I've tried writing a new configuration file with the RTTY window closed and loading it at startup, but the MMTTY window still appears.

I don't recall this happening before. Is it perhaps a bug in one of the later revisions of the program code? I rarely run RTTY, so this behavior could be recent or not. It's not a really big deal, more of a nuisance, but I would really rather not have to close the MMTTY window every time I start the program. Has anyone else noticed this and figured out how to fix it?

73...
Randy, W8FN