On 08-Feb-21 07:19, Peter wrote:
I have just started operating on 60 meters and I seem to be having a problem with my logs uploading to clublog. All 60m qso's log properly on clublog and show as worked but no confirmations show on clublog as confirmed. It appears that the ADIF file doesn't change when I change the lotw confirmation from N to Y. This appears to be happening only on 60m contacts. I would appreciate thoughts on this issue.

Hi, Peter.

It is not clear from your message where exactly the problem is, but here are a few thoughts:

- First you can verify that when you check the "LOTW confirmed" box for a QSO and export to ADIF, an entry <LOTW_QSL_RCVD:1>Y  appears in that particular QSO in the exported ADIF file. That is more than likely the case unless something got seriously corrupted in your DX4Win export/import filters.

- Next, you have to make sure you are actually uploading a correct file to ClubLog and by that I mean uploading your ***entire*** log and not just unflagged incremental files. If you are using the "Export to LOTW" for creating the ADIF files, this will create a file of only the QSOs that had not been uploaded before. This means that any QSL and/or LOTW confirmation for the previously uploaded QSOs cannot and will not be updated in ClubLog. I know ClubLog encourages incremental as opposed to full uploads, but if you care about the accuracy of your confirmed entries there, that will not work.

Try these two steps and let us know what you found.

73,

Zoran WA7AA