The community has been great, but the developer has shown a deafening silence ...

Le 08/02/2021 à 23:29, Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ a écrit :
Paul,
Almost every time somebody had a problem, someone tried to help with a response. Why do you disagree with this statement?

73, Radi f6gnz

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

    Le lun., févr. 8, 2021 à 21:04, Paul F6EXV