showed up this AM... all good now... I wish as default all the boxes in the update menu would be unchecked... I normally only update the country file which means I have to go down the menu and un-check eveything.... yeah I know whine whine! Thanks Jim and Paul! 73's Cort K4WI

Jim Reisert AD1C <mailto:jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:54 PM

HI Dave,

Paul has to set up something on the server for each new release. He
has not done that yet. You can always click the appropriate Download
link near the top of the page and install the file by hand:

https://www.country-files.com/dx4win-cty-21.6-09-march-2021/

The downside is that if you "Check for Updates" after doing this,
DX4WIN will say that there is an update available, but it will restore
the older (March 3) version of the file.

Like you (meaning everyone), I also update through the program. I am
waiting for it myself!