Hello Bud,

Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be an easy way to filter by just WPX
cards.  If you have NO other outstanding QSLs, maybe you can set the mailed
cutoff to a low number and clear them all.

Worked Cutoff

QSOs worked longer ago than the number of days specified will be marked as 'not
worked'. Used to ignore QSOs that are not likely to be ever confirmed because
they took place too long ago. The DX Spots Window for example will show the
colors as if this QSO did not exist. A value of zero is used to ignore the
CutOff and view all QSOs as 'worked' regardless how long ago the QSO took place.

Mailed Cutoff

Similar as Worked Cutoff, but the QSL date is used instead of the QSO date.
QSOs for which a card has been sent longer ago than the number of days
specified will be treated as if a card was never sent. This can be used in
reports and summary windows and when marking additional QSOs for QSLing. A
value of zero is used to ignore the CutOff and view all QSLs that were mailed
as 'mailed' regardless how long ago the mailing took place.

----

73,

Mike Cizek W0VTT