From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net On Behalf Of Brad Anbro
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 06:45 AM
To: REFLECTOR dx4win <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Microsoft update problem (DX4WIN)

Hello all,

Microsoft just updated my computer that has Win 10 Pro and now I
cannot start up the DX4WIN logging program. I get an error message
box:

"An error occurred in the application"

Trying to restart the application does not work and I also tried to
restore the computer to an earlier date; this did not help, either.

Thanks for any ideas on this.

73 de Brad, N9EN